The Heroes of Arcandor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act One : Beginnings and Endings

+2
WaffleCopter
volvalgia
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Act One : Beginnings and Endings - Page 3 Empty Re: Act One : Beginnings and Endings

Post  no1s perfect Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Without a word the pale necromancer and his skeleton slaves aimed stabs at the heat, head and heels of the guard captain.
Bane in mid attack began the movements to parry what he thought might be a wast of energy as he assumed the weak looking guard would fall very easily .
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Act One : Beginnings and Endings - Page 3 Empty Re: Act One : Beginnings and Endings

Post  volvalgia Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Deimos moved. The sword in his hand flashed once, twice - and the skeleton lords disintegrated into ash before their flaming blades could even touch him. Then he locked blades with the necromancer, pushing him back. None of the slashes had even scratched him. When he spoke, it was in an unstrained, yet serious tone.

"You have perverted justice."

"Prepare to die."

Last edited by volvalgia on Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Sat May 14, 2011 2:42 pm

shocked by the captains power the necromancer thought this might get interesting

"you can keep up with my basic attack but can you handle some true power"

with this the necromancer at speeds most beings would marvel at. Bane flipped onto the the roof and shot himself towards the knight like a elfish arrow.
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 am

The Necromancer Plunged straight down towards the Captain just as Avalanche shot a stream of ice out of his palm towards toward the Captain...

Last edited by EATSEGA on Sun May 15, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleCopter Sun May 15, 2011 6:35 am

After the guard had answered his question and looked towards the animated ice armor Cinderblast shot of into the sky falling soundlessly among the trees to the south of Wildefort. He thought to himself. "i must get to the Inn without being noticed." He found a tree stump with a small hole under it and crawled inside. There he released his ashen form into the air. He drifted silently through the shadows towards the inn. He slipped underneath the Dark Strangers shadow and then into the inn. He slunk through the darkness and into the shelves of books. There he watched those inside the inn. Silently awaiting the figure he had fought with.
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Sun May 15, 2011 7:48 am

Avalanche suddenly found himself beside the necromancer, surrounded by guards. "It appears our intentions are the same Bane Skincrawler..." He said to the Necromancer. "how about we team up?"
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Sun May 15, 2011 8:11 am

Bane was surprised by this remark but he agreed with the ice mage (doesn't know he is a elemental).

"fine I will fight by your side for now but you should know I didn't come here out of the goodness in my heart. A friend of yours sent me"

with this bane created a ghostly mist and prepared his next move.
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Christopher had awoken after a very long sleep... he was suddenly worried he was late for something so he quickly packed up his gear and made for the door of the tavern, he opened at was swamped by layer of snow, surprised but not stopped. He continued his journey at set of back into the forest were he belonged, after hours of hiking through the forest he topped to sit down and open his pack and had a bite of his food supplies, he then thought back to last night..... had he actually heard some one say his name or was it the ale he had drunk... and why was it hot then cold so suddenly...... after a while he packed up and set off again after contemplating over his map. "okay I spent last night over here..... and I've walked in this direction for about 8 hours.... I'm about here" pointing at his map he was about half way to the next spot, he had looked at all possible places for a way to see his mum, Death's alter, cloud's peak, Odin rest the list continued for hours but his next stop was one of the mots likely, Vin's hollow, Vin was a a celtic druid who knows all about the gods and more importantly valkyrie (angels).
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sun May 15, 2011 11:56 am

The Captain moved in a blur.

Avalanche's ice beam missed completely, freezing a table, and Bane landed on the ground before finding the tip of a sword at his neck. With a gesture from him, the guards surrounded the ice elemental.

"Too slow."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The druid was sitting in his small hut, at his cauldron when the Viking arrived.

"A visitor?" he asked, looking up.

"The blessing of Nature be on you, my son. What is it you want?"
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Sun May 15, 2011 1:14 pm

while Bane was distracted by the guards, Demios threw 3 daggers at Him. With a snap of his fingers, Avalanche set a spell.

FROST ARMOR!!!!

Bane was surrounded by a pale blue aura and instantly the daggers froze and shattered to pieces on Bane's armor. "too slow" exclaimed Avalanche who swung Evening Frost and charged towards the Captain. The Ferocity of the attack slammed the surrounding guards off their feet and into numerous places. Demios plunged his sword into the neck of Avalanche with astonishing speed, only to find it going right through. Avalanche threw him aside and wrenched the sword out of his neck.

"Fool. You can't kill somebody who is already dead..."
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 pm

he's not looking

"rule one: don't take your eyes off your target"

with this he activated his swords power and aimed a stab at his heart
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Deimos landed.... and grabbed the sword with his mailed fist.

"Pathetic... cowardly fool...."

With a wrenching motion he threw it aside, and aimed a punch at Bane's chest that would send him flying into the hall below.

Without waiting, from around his belt he removed a mace, and turned to face Avalanche, beckoning to his men. "You are relieved."

With several grateful looks, they scurried away.

He addressed the person in front of him.

"Indeed, you have many abilities that I, a mere mortal, cannot match..."

His tone was bitingly scathing.

"But let me tell you something."

"The sword.... is not my main weapon."

With incredible speed, he aimed a strike at the mercenary that would shatter steel.

"This is."

"Ultimate .... Blow!!!"

Just then, the target was surrounded by a cloak of darkness -

The entire wall behind him exploded into fragments of rock and dust.

When the dust cleared... there was no one there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a corner of the nearby street, the Wanderer and Avalanche reappeared.

Invisible and inaudible, he said to himself,"It is... fortunate that I was able to get to you in time. Otherwise, you might be dead. Deimos Polemistis is no ordinary warrior."

Last edited by volvalgia on Sun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Sun May 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"well, I can't leave my"rescuer" here can I?" asked Avalanche to himself. He picked up the limp form of Bane and helped him walk back to his crypt. "I'm not asking you to trust me or anything but it seems at the moment I'm the only Friend you got."

he piled all the corpses of the soldiers into a cart and with Bane on his shoulders, He walked back to Bane's crypt pushing the cart along the side of the world and wondering what it was that saved them.
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm

The Wanderer watched from the shadows.
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Sun May 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Christopher had made no attempt to hide his arrival Vin was a viking and an ally
"Vin, Your name is known to all, I beseech you, I need to find a way to Valhalla....."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ "I know this, and I have known this ever since the strange happenings near the tavern, my ravens are every where remember"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Vin you haven't answered my question, Tell me if you can help me I can't waste any time, my quest is of the highest importance, If you can not help me I must be one my way to find someone who can"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I do not know that, for the past years I have been studying my libraries, since this quest of your is so IMPORTANT I will skip ahead to the section of your interest, but will take days to read that whole section, I will call you if I find anything"
"I don't have days..."
"I WILL CALL YOU IF I FIND ANYTHING, now begone"
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sun May 15, 2011 2:10 pm

The warrior bit back a curse.

Removing a scroll from his belt, he placed it on the ground.

A shimmering image of a Guard appeared.

"Yes... sir?"

"Initiate Plan 66. Three individuals - " Images were projected by means of magic to the guard.

"But... sir...."

His eyes narrowed.

"That is an order."

The guard saluted. "Yes, sir."

The image blinked out, and the scroll dissolved into ash.

The bearded man turned around. "As for me...."

"I must find Greenwood."

He walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avalanche and Bane, walking down the road, were suddenly surrounded by about 50 guards, armed with bows.

"On the orders of the Captain," one said, "You have been deemed to be too dangerous to remain in this town."

"Fire."

And with that, the two adventurers found themselves in the middle of a hail of arrows.
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Christopher felt a presence behind him.

"Christopher Nordalyle...."

"I am the Wanderer. I am aware of your quest for your mother... and I can help you..."

"But you must do one thing for me-"

The Wanderer had gotten about halfway in his sentence when the ground beneath him cracked with tremendous force.

Lightning-quick, he jumped aside - and landed to face an armoured, bearded man, wielding a mace.

"Hello, Polemistis."

The man's tone was wary, yet dangerous and slow.

"Greenwood. Why do you aid criminals and subvert justice? You appear to be up to your old ways again....."

The reply was civil.

"I assure you, I am up to nothing at all..."

In an undertone he added to Christopher, "Help me in this fight, and the favor will be repaid."

Deimos' eyes narrowed again.

"I think not."

Then he charged, aiming a strike at the Wanderer's head.
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Sun May 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Avalanche could not fight with Bane on his shoulders but he could only do one thing

FROST ARMOR!!!!

The arrows all turned into ice and shattered on impact
but a stray arrow had missed and had embedded itself in one of the guard's heart killling him instantly.
"well, that's one down...49 to go..."

Last edited by EATSEGA on Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Act One : Beginnings and Endings - Page 3 Empty

Post  WaffleCopter Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Last edited by WaffleCopter on Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Last edited by Christopher on Mon May 16, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 am

Bane woke up to a icy chill how did i get here (god mod)

"darkness shield"

after the he found out the arrows had been stopped with a wave of his hand the shield melted into a ball and exploded two of the guards
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Mon May 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"good you have awoken...now I don't have to worry"

FROST WAVE!!!!

Three arcs of pure cold power surged into the five guards in front of him. They froze instantly. Avalanche swung Evening Frost and all five of them shattered into fragments
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleCopter Mon May 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Cinderblast had grown tired of waiting for the figure. He drifted through the town in and out of the shadows cast by the torches on the streets. He saw the Ice armor holding a limp figure as 50 surrounded them. Cinderblast speed towards them to find out what was happening. As he got close to the figures the guards fired on them but the shield that the animated armor blocked all but one 1 arrow which killed a guard. After the limp figure got up and the animated armor killed another 5 guards Cinderblast floated through the mouth of the guard hit by the arrow and into his body. The guard's eyes grew dark and suddenly burst into flame. The guard leapt up and his blood boiled and was replaced with ash. Cinderblast had taken control of the guard. He drew his sword which warped into the shape of the morning's flame. With a quick movement his sword lit on fire and burned through a nearby guard much to his surprise.
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm

The guard's corpse had suddenly become animated and then began torching many guards. Avalanche saw that the reanimated guard was burning with a malicious fire surrounding him and also found out that he was not a threat

CINDERBLAST????
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleCopter Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 am

"how do you know my name" said Cinderblast while slashing through a guard (42 left) "whoever you are would you mind helping me kill these guards?, They are trying to kill you too."
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum