The Heroes of Arcandor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act One : Beginnings and Endings

+2
WaffleCopter
volvalgia
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Act One : Beginnings and Endings - Page 6 Empty Re: Act One : Beginnings and Endings

Post  WaffleCopter Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 am

Cinderblast was pushed backward and he fell flat on his back by just the blast itself. As the sound reached his ears Cinderblast convulsed as if he had 10,000 volts coursing though his veins. He let out a howl of pain. The Sound Rattled through his armor reverbirating at every points in his body. Cracks began to appearin his armor appearing with Dark red tinges and flames licking the sides.
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Act One : Beginnings and Endings - Page 6 Empty Re: Act One : Beginnings and Endings

Post  no1s perfect Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Bane thought I must get us out of here! and quickly ran to Christopher and Erasmus and screamed

"shadow teleport"

Their was a flash of darkness and Bane,Erasmus and Christopher where transported to the start of the trapdoor and Bane thought the others better find a way out of there quick
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 pm

With his shot ruined, he put his bow and arrows back,"thank you Bane" Christopher said truthfully "but I fear for our friends"
Christopher looked around, "the town's outer wall is that way" Christopher pointed "Bane you'll need to keep hidden, they have seen you before" keep hidden and I'll meet you two there. Christopher packed up the rest of TIPPED! arrows into his pack and calmly walked in the direction he pointed.
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am

There was no-one to see them.

Christopher would be greeted by a scene straight out of a horror story. Dead bodies lay everywhere - most of guards, some of bystanders, killed by incredibly powerful strokes, some having limbs chopped clean off - and there was a massive hole in the wall. Silence and the stench of death prevailed.

Either way - there was no-one there but him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the ruins of the collapsed tunnel, underneath a pile of rubble, a gauntleted hand burst out to the surface -

Followed by the rest of the Argent Fist, badly dented and scratched, but still living. Its partner lay crushed, its life force ebbing. It would not rise again.

Now, for its master and its comrade.....

It would complete the mission.

"You have sealed your fate."

It held up its hand, and a circle of silver, almost visible soundwaves began to form around it.

"Song of the Lance - Eternity's Crusher!"

And with an inhuman scream, it thrust itself into the ice shield -

Followed by an incredible explosion of sound, a hundred times greater than the last one, more than enough to destroy most shields. The Argent Fist's body crumpled and exploded, shards of metal flying everywhere, its body sacrificed in this final move. The world shook around the two adventurers, an eternity of piercing, horrible screams. Rocks flew and the earth itself rumbled, and dust flew into the air, blotting out everything else. The tunnel was completely and utterly obliterated -

Then all was silent.

volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleCopter Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Cinderblast lay there writhing on the floor as the tunnel collapsed. He saw the Construct hurtling towards avalanche, The earth speeding towards him. He lay there. His armor ruptured from the Constructs power. Then as the earth smothered his last sound all went black. All that was heard was the muffled crunching sound as his platemail body was crumpled under the weight of the earth.
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 am

ULTIMATE DEFENSE MOVE: DEEP FREEZE

Avalanche froze his entire being in a hard layer of ice. As the Argent Fist exploded, it sent the entire block of ice hurtling out of the ground and into the walls of the town. the ice collided with the walls and shattered and the limp figure of Avalanche tumbled down the walls.

"urgh, I havent done this in A very long time, it drains my magic too much...oh goody, im at the edge of the town."

Avalanche scaled the wall and then backflipped over the edge and landed on his feet at the other side.

"Time to join the others"
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 am

Christopher hardly noticed Avalanche as he had jumped over the wall, he was too shocked by the sight in front of him, hundreds of bodies..... puddles of blood and piles of limbs, Christopher could even feel all their spirits lingering behind unable to pass over and yet unable to carry on with life, not even a druid's death rites could save them now. Christopher woke up from his dazed state and set about looking for anything strange/r footprints or tracks that that "thing" might of left, Christopher wasn't sure if the "thing" had come through the wall or gone in the wall or even both, but he kept looking, all he knew was that it was big, barbaric and needed to be put down, or it would do this again.
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

Avalanche glanced over his shoulder and saw Christopher, Bane and the bodies...

"If you were wondering who did this, it was the two Argent Fists...this is not the first time they did this...I have encountered them before on a job...I was told to see what had happened in a nearby village, and this was exactly what I saw. Complete carnage. One alone is already a PITA(pain in the ass) to take down, but two...well, lets just say we're lucky to be alive."
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am

Christopher would find footprints, clearly belonging to the two armoured beings they had met in the tunnel.
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"in my land, we just fought dragons and sea serpents none of this magic golems, A.R or bloody massacre" Christopher sated clearly agitated by the sight around him, he looked around and spotted a boy that was playing in the village when he first came to Wilderfort, he guessed the boy was about 14, and looked like a buddying adventurer, Christopher knelt down next to him about to start performing a ritual or respect, it probably wouldn't help but he did it any way......
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  WaffleCopter Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 pm

The boy Jerked up with a loud gasp. Cinderblast looked at his new form examining what form he had inhabited. As he did so The Symbol A.R. Burn into the back of his hand. Cinderblast had seeped through the ground after his old form had been crushed under the layers of earth and rock and had found its way up to the surface where the bodies lay. Cinderblast stood up shakily in the body. "It seems this body is able to hold the fire within me." Cinderblast thought to himself. He tested his powers by throwing a fireball at a nearby pile of rubble.
WaffleCopter
WaffleCopter

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Bane walked to the outer wall of the city to find the shock and horror of hundreds of dead bodies around but quickly dismissed them and turned to the rest of the party and anounced

"i will be creating some new minions while their death is still in the air"

with that he bent over the dead corpse of one of the stronger men and went to work creating some new undead slaves
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s eternal Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Following bane to the outer wall erasmus was completly horrified by the scene of horror that lay before him hundreds of dead men and women piled on the streets dead with blank looks in their eyes he almost fainted when he saw what bane was preparing to do

"Bane, is that really the right thing they did nothing to deserve this defiled fate"

I need to sit down and clear my mind but all that came to him was death and horror.
no1s eternal
no1s eternal

Back to top Go down

Post  volvalgia Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 am

Dark, purple runes sparked into existence around one of the corpses which Bane was ressurrecting.

Then, with a scream, it jolted up, its eyes glowing the same color as the magic writing. Though sentient, it still had the complexion and physique of - a corpse. Its jaw moved as it garbled out some words, and its neck twisted at an unnatural angle.

"Wat- wat ess your beeding, my master?"
volvalgia
volvalgia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christopher Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 am

"Mother of Thor!, Boy you shouldn't mess with a viking and especially not scare him" Christopher growled as he sharply stood up.
Christopher
Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Bane snorted

"Defiled fate, defiled state! this is not defiled this is an honour to be able to live again after death to help seek revenge on the person who killed you, your family and your loved ones this is not defiled being shoved in the ground and quickly forgotten as if you had not existed is defiled!"

What a fool the magic I control is power over death, it is a miracle! Why does nobody understand?
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  EATSEGA Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 am

"okay guys lets head to the caravan"
EATSEGA
EATSEGA

Back to top Go down

Post  no1s perfect Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 am

EATSEGA wrote:"okay guys lets head to the caravan"

merry christmas

(i always get the last word)
no1s perfect
no1s perfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum